Big Stuff HVAC is currently seeking an experienced HVAC technician for full time employment. As is evident from our company name our work is mainly in the Industrial sector. We offer the chance to work on a wide variety of systems. The successful applicant will be able to work independently, as well as be a team player and be willing to travel with some or all of the qualifications listed.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $30.00-$50.00 per hour (subject to qualifications and experience)
- Licensed 313A Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Systems Mechanic or/and Gas technician, G2 or G1. OBT 1 or OBT 2 is an asset.
- Demonstrate commitment to ongoing learning and development in the HVAC trade.
- Valid Driver’s License with clean driving record.
- Must pass Criminal Record Checks.
- Own hand tools.
- To provide efficient installation of various types of Industrial/Agricultural HVAC/R equipment
- To perform inspections and maintenance on a wide variety of HVAC/R equipment
- To troubleshoot issues with existing systems effectively and efficiently
- To provide our customers with recommendations and information on the proper care and maintenance of their equipment
- To adhere to all safety rules and procedures and relevant regulatory requirements
- To maintain company vehicle
- To maintain company equipment being used to ensure lasting operation
- Following protocols for diagnosis, quoting, presenting service options, costs, and their implications
- Present HVAC system performance improvement suggestions that speak to customer energy efficiency objectives, reliability, safety, and peace of mind
- Complete installation, service and maintenance tasks in a manner that meets and even exceeds industry standards and applicable codes
- Execute work delivery plans in a manner that maximizes efficiencies, productivity, and profitability
- Provide thorough and accurate reports upon completion of the work to insure accurate and timely billing
- Understand all site-specific health and safety standards and protocols, have a working knowledge of the Occupational Health and Safety Act including related federal, provincial and municipals guidelines and laws and follow all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Competitive Wages (level of experience)
- Full Time, Year-Round Work. Overtime Available
- Company Supplied Uniforms,
- Company vehicle
- Boot Replacement Allowance
- Paid Travel Time
- Safety Equipment & Major Tools Supplied
- Work on something new, and in interesting locations every day
- Monday to Friday
- Rotational on-call
- Some weekends
- 313A Refrigeration & AC Systems Mechanic or/and Gas technician 1 or 2
- Drivers License
- ODP card
Other trade qualifications that would be an asset
- Oil Technician 1 or 2
- 447A Instrumentation
- 442A Electrician
To apply send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com